New Year 2017 in Pila
High above the rooftops and valleys, visitors to Pila have the most spectacular start to the year. We let you in on the best New Year's celebrations in Aosta Valley's resorts and on the mountain tops.
Ring in the New Year with great music, delicious food and an unforgettable evening at Pila ski resort, Saturday, December 31 at 7 p.m.
New Year’s Eve dinner at the Société Anonyme de Consommation in Pila
Goblet of Monsupello with:
- scallop with passion fruit sauce and its coral,
- fillet of coffee-marinated venison and crispy cabbage,
- potato and leek mousse with drops of anchovy
PINOT NERO METODO CLASSICO - Monsupello
- Cube of Lillaz trout, marinated apple and fresh goat cheese
- Foie gras with prunes, apricots, black bread and red fruits sauce
KERNER ARISTOS – Cantina Valle d’Isarco
- Ricotta cheese gnocchi in prawn broth and sprouts
- Parmesan Carnaroli rice with white truffle
MONTECUCCO RIGOLETO – Colle Massari
- Fillet of Aosta Valley Red Pied cow with purple potatoes purée and Jerusalem artichoke chips
BOLGHERI ROSSO – Grattamacco
- Molten mascarpone cake with pomegranate sauce
- Dark chocolate sphere lacquered with white chocolate, persimmon purée and cinnamon ice-cream
MOSCATO D’ASTI – Saracco
- Coffee served with homemade pastries
- …and to conclude, after midnight: lentils and pig’s trotter with Lambrusco Corte Manzini Modena
Price: 150€ per person. beverage and transport via snowmobile included.
On request: transfer to Pila
New year’s eve for children
- Welcome aperitif: non-alcoholic fruit cocktail with home-made focaccia and pizza
- Ham omelette
- Lasagne in carta fata
- Double hamburger with Fontina cheese, chips and delicious sauces
- Chocolate mousse with smarties
...all with water and soft drinks a go-go!
The price of the dinner and the transport via snowmobile is € 45.